We specialize in software training and project mentoring. We can help you
introduce software best practices, programming languages, or technologies to
your team. Thinking about adopting test-driven development or other agile best
practices? Interested in conducting project retrospectives or
architecture/code inspections? We can help.
David Janzen, President and Principal Trainer at Simex is also a
computer science/software engineering at California Polytechnic State
University (Cal Poly) in San Luis Obispo. He completed his PhD in software
engineering and conducted his dissertation research in test-driven development.
He has numerous
along with significant software development, management, and training
Dr. Janzen is available for on-site training and mentoring.
Here is a sampling of currently available courses:
All courses can be customized to meet your individual needs and environment.
New courses are available on request.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with the UML: Three Days
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with the UML Overview: One Day
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++ or Java: Four Days
- Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C++ or Java: Three Days
- Test-Driven Development with JUnit: One or more Days
- Java Development with Ant: Half Day
- Advanced Java Topics: Swing, Threads, Proxies, Reflection, and Servlets: Two to Three Days
- Developing Java Web Applications with the Spring Framework and Hibernate
Below is a recent course published on udemy.com:
Java Essentials for Android